Have kids or live with a picky eater?
This is the easiest and simplest recipe to have on hand for breakfast!
These taste pretty darn amazing and are extremely simple to make and will satisfy anyone!
The first time I tried these I mushed the banana up a little too much and it made them harder to flip while cooking so it is alright to leave them a little bit chunky, they taste the same either way!
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg
- While the banana peel is still on mush the banana up a little bit first, with your hands.
- Push the mushed banana in a bowl
- Add the egg
- Mix together with a fork
- Cook on medium heat in a pan with a touch of almond oil
- Flip when they are bubbling almost all the way through to try and guarantee that they stay together.
- Once golden brown, serve and enjoy!
Recipe discovered through the WildFit Holiday Cookbook, which you can grab here!