Dinner Made Easy
This recipe I have used so many times!
For one the cauliflower rice, once made, can be frozen then just thrown on the stove right out of the freezer. So make a bunch when you do!
You can also make more chicken and keep it in the fridge, making this an easy leftover recipe as well!
Oh and not to mention the guacamole it just tops it off!
- 1-2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cauliflower Head
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2 tbsp Almond Oil
- 1-3 tbsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Lime
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Food Processor
- Cook your chicken however you'd prefer!Grill, pan fry or bake it in the oven.For this particular recipe I often just throw it in the oven at 375 with some water, lime juice and with a touch of salt and pepper. Cook for about 25 minutes.
- Cut the cauliflower off the stem
- Put into the food processor and pulse until riced
- Pan fry until warm or until it turns brownAdd salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients into the food processor and blend until combined
- Add more water to make smootherAdd more lime and garlic to taste