Paleo Sugar Cookies
- 1 3/4 Cup Paleo Flour
- 1 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 5 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Almond Flavouring
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll out into shapes. The dough is super sticky, so use extra flour or you can chill it.
- Place on cookie tray and bake for 12-14 minutes. Until the cookies are dry to touch. They do not spread like crazy and get more firm as they cool.